• Each division in this tournament is limited to a maximum number of players/teams. If capacities near the limits, TourPass members will be admitted first, followed by paid Single and Family CKTS members, followed by non-members.
• Entry fees are as follows: Singles - $15 for CKTS Members; $20 for non-members.
Doubles - $10 per player for CKTS Members; $15 per player for non-members. TourPass members are paid! Visit here for membership info.
• All postings and discussions of time will be in EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME for the city of Lebanon.
• In case of bad weather, any incomplete matches for this tournament that cannot be arranged and completed during the week will be played beginning on Saturday September 16 at 9:00 AM EDT. Those players unable to compete on a make-up schedule arranged by the tournament director will be defaulted.
• Players must plan to be able to participate at any time all day beginning at 8:00 AM local time on Saturdays and Sundays. If you have a scheduling issue, you must inform the ENTRY CONTACT PERSON before the entry deadline. Special arrangements should be rare and are never guaranteed.
• MATCH FORMAT: In all CKTS tournaments, all matches in every event will consist of 2 sets + a super tie-breaker instead of a third set.
• Players may enter a maximum of TWO events in any CKTS tournament due to time constraints and court limitations.
• For your convenience, you may print and sign the Waiver of Liability form and bring it with you to check-in. This is a must for players under 18 who will not be accompanied by a parent at tournament check-in.
• Players are to arrive at the check-in point at least 30 minutes prior to their first match. Players who are 15 minutes late for a match may be defaulted. Matches may be sent to alternate locations, but check-in locations remain the same.
• Weather information is posted on this page as a convenience. Do not assume tournament conditions based on this. Please call ahead with questions about weather conditions or delays. You may also check our Facebook or Twitter feed for possible updates.